Export Growth Strategies for Nevada Companies: Resources to Help Find Global Customers, Get Paid, and Access Financing Support
With the turn of a new calendar year, companies turn their focus to plans for maximizing revenues. Will 2022 be your year to forge a new path to greater sales?
Please join the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and our partners, the U.S. Commercial Service and the Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development (GOED), for a discussion about government tools, resources, and services available to support U.S. small businesses. Exporting can help companies in all sectors - ranging from traditional manufacturers to service providers, tech companies, and solar and renewable energy companies - grow their revenues in the global marketplace.
In this free webinar, learn how your company can:
- Find new markets and international customers with help from the U.S. Commercial Service.
- Protect against nonpayment by foreign buyers with EXIM's Export Credit Insurance.
- Offer credit terms to gain competitive advantage with EXIM support.
- Access cash with EXIM's Working Capital Loan Guarantee.
- Discover incentives from the Nevada Global (NVG) program.
- Take advantage of Nevada's free trade zones.
The discussion will be followed by a live Q&A session when attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions. With more than 95 percent of the world's consumers living outside the United States, the focus will be on assisting Nevada companies tap into the international market to grow your business and confidently export worldwide.