Export Assistance & Business Development Focusing on New Jersey's Underserved Business Community
The Export-Import Bank of the U.S. is pleased to join the U.S. Commercial Service and other partners for a webinar titled Export Assistance & Business Development: Focusing on New Jersey's Underserved Business Community.
Come listen and learn about State and Federal programs to help your business grow at 1:00pm ET on Tuesday, February 13, 2024. Export promotion and business development programs are available to assist you!
This one-hour free webinar will provide an overview of some of the best resources available and features a team of export professionals, including:
- Regina Gordin, Export-Import Bank of the U.S. – Export Financing Programs
- Susan Widmer, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service – Export Programs & New Jersey District Export Council
- Kelly Brozyna, New Jersey Small Business Development Centers – SBDC Business Development Programs
- William Spear, State of New Jersey – Business Action Center & STEP Grants
- Abby Martinez, U.S. Small Business Administration – SBA Export Financing Programs
- Victoria Hosendorf, Minority Business Development Center, The Enterprise Center – Business Development Programs
- Michelle Osorio, New Jersey Economic Development Authority – Grant and Loan Programs