Complying with U.S. Export Controls
In partnership with Women in International Trade Orange County (WITOC), The Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) is offering our popular program "Complying with U.S. Export Controls." This two-day program is led by BIS's professional counseling staff and provides an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The program will cover the information exporters need to know to comply with U.S. export control requirements under these regulations:
- what items and activities are subject to the EAR
- steps to take to determine the export licensing requirements for your item
- how to determine your export control classification number (ECCN)
- when you can export or reexport without applying for a license, sanctions programs
- Automated Export System (AES) procedures and requirements
- Export Compliance Program (ECP) concepts and real-life examples in applying this information.