Beyond US: Trade with Confidence
When: Friday, June 9, 2023 - 1:15am - 1:15am
95% of the world's consumers and nearly two-thirds of global purchasing power are located outside of the United States. We live in a trade-driven economy, and exporting your products/services is a great way to grow your business.
Are you nervous about making the transition to exporting? If something happens, how do you make sure you get paid? What resources are available to help you get started?
The City of Indianapolis - Office of Minority and Women Business Development (OMWBD), Indiana Small Business Development Center (SBDC), and the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) invite you to join our FREE online event: Beyond US: Trade with Confidence.
- Export Resources and Export Finance Solutions for Small Business Exporters in Indiana
- Learn about Services available to help Indiana Businesses grow through Exporting
- Ensure you get paid for your products/services with Export Credit Insurance
- Get access to Pre-Export Working Capital for your goods
- Private-sector perspective featuring Dr. Toby Malichi of Malichi Group Worldwide