These forms are available for you to complete and bring with you on your FIRST DAY. To fill out these forms, click on each of the titles, fill the form out on-line, print, and sign it. Then bring the forms with you to your New Employee Orientation.

Benefits Decision Point

For more information on the benefit plans that are available to you, please visit the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) website below. There are helpful links and calculators that will assist you decide the right health, vision, dental, and life insurance plans for you. Once you have decided, fill out the Federal Health Benefits Form for your primary health insurance plan and the Federal Employees Group Life Insurance Form for your selected coverage. If you would prefer to wait to speak with our experienced staff, you are encouraged to do so.

Thrift Savings Plan

The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is a retirement savings and investment plan for Federal employees that was established by Congress in the Federal Employees' Retirement System Act of 1986 and offers the same types of savings and tax benefits that many private corporations offer their employees under 401(k) plans. The TSP is a defined contribution plan, meaning that the retirement income you receive from your TSP account will depend on how much you (and your agency, if you are eligible to receive agency contributions) put into your account during your working years and the earnings accumulated over that time.

If you are a FERS employee and you were hired after July 31, 2010, Ex-Im has automatically enrolled you in the TSP, and 3% of your basic pay is deducted from your paycheck each pay period and deposited in your TSP account, unless you have made an election to change or stop your contributions. Speak with our experienced HR staff if you would like to change your level of contributions.

You can sign up for benefits within the first 60 days of your employment. If you would like to do so, please complete and submit the forms.   

If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at (202) 565-3300.